Melanie Robbins is a famous attorney, television personality, author, and motivational speaker.
The best phrases of Mel Robbins
1. "If you only did the things you didn't want to do, you would have everything you ever wanted" ~ (Mel Robbins).
2. "You weren't born to be healthy" ~ (Mel Robbins).
3. "You need to hear this loud and clear: No one is coming. It's up to you." ~ (Mel Robbins).
4. "You can't control how you feel. But you can always choose how you want to act." ~ (Mel Robbins).
5. "Your dreams are meant to help you overcome your fears" ~ (Mel Robbins).
6. "Stop questioning yourself. Stop doubting yourself." ~ (Mel Robbins).
7. Start before you're ready. Don't give up, start!" ~ (Mel Robbins).
8. “Your problem is not ideas. Your problem is that you're not responding to it. you kill her ~ (Mel Robbins).
9. The time is now. Stop hitting the replay button on your life.” ~ (Mel Robbins).
10. "Your feelings don't matter. The only thing that matters is what you do." ~ (Mel Robbins).
11. "The little things aren't small at all. You are the most important thing of all. And they add up." ~ (Mel Robbins).
12. "The F-bomb, it's everywhere. You hear that all the time. And I honestly don't get what the appeal of the word is. ~ (Mel Robbins)
Also read:Quotes of Dhar MannmiAmanda Gorman Quotes
Mel Robbins Motivationszitate
13. "Procrastination is not a form of laziness. It is a stress management mechanism." ~ (Mel Robbins).
14. "Sometimes there is no next time, no second chance, or no time limit. Stop waiting. It's now or never. If you wait, don't hesitate. You're doing something more dangerous. You consciously convince yourself that 'now isn't the moment." You are actively working against your dreams." ~ (Mel Robbins).
15. "What I discovered is powerful: forcing yourself to perform simple actions creates a chain reaction in your confidence and productivity" ~ (Mel Robbins).
16. "We are all capable of greatness. I believe it is our feelings and fears that convince us that now is not the right time and prevent us from achieving greatness." ~ (Mel Robbins).
17. “In any area of your life that you wish to change, adopt this rule. Just do the things you don't want to do." ~ (Mel Robbins).
18. “Forget about motivation; It's a myth. I don't know when we all subscribed to the idea that in order to change you have to be "fear" or "motivated" to act. It's complete garbage. When the time comes to assert yourself, you won't feel motivated. In fact, you don't feel like doing anything. If you want to improve your life, you have to get up your ass and kick your ass. In my world I call it the force of a push." ~ (Mel Robbins).
19. "You're just one decision away from a completely different life" ~ (Mel Robbins).
20. "Pick a plan to follow, any plan will work, and then 5-4-3-2-1-GO." The only thing you have to choose after that is to choose to DO THIS every day.” ~ (Mel Robbins).
21. "There will always be someone who doesn't realize their value. Don't let it be you ~ (Mel Robbins).
22. "When it comes to change, goals, and dreams, you have to trust yourself. What." ~ (Mel Robbins).
23. "Change your choices and you will change your life. And what will change your decisions the most? Courage." ~ (Mel Robbins).
24. "Passion is not a thing, it's a state of mind" ~ (Mel Robbins).
Phrases by Mel Robbins
25. “Will your heart win or your fear?” ~ (Mel Robbins).
26. "They gave you this mountain so you could show others that it can be moved" ~ (Mel Robbins).(Video) THIS Will Get You MOTIVATED to Keep Going No Matter WHAT! | Best Jordan Peterson Speeches
27. “Each phase of your life and career will require a different you. If you apply the Rule, you will become the person you should be in the next phase of your life.” ~ (Mel Robbins).
28. "If you can't get out of bed, you'll never be able to make all the other changes you want to make in your life. And when you take that simple step of taking charge of your tomorrow, you'll catalyze a chain of events that will lead to change everywhere." .” ~ (Mel Robbins).
29. "You're not fighting your ability to go on a diet, implement a business plan, mend a broken marriage and rebuild your life, achieve your goals, or win over a bad manager—you're fighting your feelings included. You're more than capable to work to change everything for the better, no matter how you feel. Feelings are just suggestions you can ignore. To change you have to do the same, you have to ignore how you feel and do it anyway." ~ (Mel Robbins).
30. "Unless you learn to separate your feelings from your actions, you will never reach your true potential" ~ (Mel Robbins).
31. “The problem was very clear. It was me. I held back, five seconds at a time. ~ (Mel Robbins).
32. “That's the problem with so many adults, we all focus on doing everything perfectly instead of trying. What happened to good enough? ~ (Mel Robbins).
33. "You change your life with a five second decision" ~ (Mel Robbins).
34. "This is what it takes to get what you want. There are no big jump scares once a year. Small but tedious actions are necessary every day. ~ (Mel Robbins).
35. “Hesitation is the kiss of death. You may only hesitate for a nanosecond, but that's all it takes. That little hesitation triggers a mental system designed to stop it. And it happens in less than, you guessed it, five seconds.” ~ (Mel Robbins).
Famous Mel Robbins Quotes
36. “Persistence loves surfing the internet, sitting in front of the TV, sticking to the routine, not answering the phone, hitting the snooze button, avoiding confrontation, making excuses, thinking and isolating.~ (Mel Robbins).
37. "I may not be perfect, but I'm worth it" ~ (Mel Robbins).
38. “You do the same thing every time you complain about problems, but you do nothing to solve them.” ~ (Mel Robbins).
39. “It's so sad because waiting for confirmation will be the death of your dreams.” ~ (Mel Robbins).
40. "We're discovering that a lot of our feelings are just some kind of fancy shortcut to all sorts of complex calculations that are constantly going on in the back of your mind" ~ (Mel Robbins).
41. "Life is dark and hard and suddenly it becomes bright and surprising" ~ (Mel Robbins).
42. “Forget about motivation; It's a myth. I don't know when we all subscribed to the idea that in order to change you have to be "fear" or "motivated" to act. It's complete garbage. When the time comes to assert yourself, you won't feel motivated. In fact, you don't feel like doing anything. ~ (Mel Robbins).
43. "Seth Godin once wrote that 'a different part of our brain is activated when we think about what is possible instead of what is necessary.' I think the same is true when we think about being brave instead of focusing on what is possible." fears that hold us back. It's the difference between focusing on the solution and not the problem, and making that small change is mentally liberating." ~(mel robin).
44. “It is instinct that reminds you of the goal. That is your inner wisdom and it is important to pay attention to it, no matter how small or silly that instinct may seem. ~ (Mel Robbins).
45. "I have a hard time finding the balance between not blaming myself when things don't go as fast as I'd like and not wasting time waiting for them to happen" ~ (Mel Robbins).
Mel Robbins inspirational quotes
46. “I was the problem and in five seconds I was able to push myself and become the solution.” ~ (Mel Robbins).
47. “When you have one of those impulses that pull you, if you don't couple it to an action in 5 seconds, you pull the emergency brake and kill the idea.” ~ (Mel Robbins).
48. "There is one thing that is sure to increase your sense of control over your life: a tendency to act" ~ (Mel Robbins).
49. "Facebook is nothing more than tight 'Kodak moments' that don't affect the way people actually live" ~ (Mel Robbins).
50. “But when you're stuck, the main task is deciding whether to change. The challenge is finding the ability to make a small change in your life against overwhelming resistance and building on that.” ~ (Mel Robbins).
51. "The 5 Second Rule The moment you have the instinct to react to a goal, you have to 5-4-3-2-1 and physically move or your brain will stop you" ~ (Mel Robbins).
52. "You must realize that the risk of getting closer to your dreams is much less than the slow and daily punishment that you inflict on yourself by suppressing your dream" ~ (Mel Robbins).
53. “If you have the courage to start, you will have the courage to win.” ~ (Mel Robbins).
54. "If you want to make your dreams come true, be ready for the long game" ~ (Mel Robbins).
55. "Fear-Ball attacks the part of the brain responsible for rational thought. It starts with minor concerns about the two health care workers diagnosed with Ebola in Dallas and slowly morphs into fears of a widespread epidemic in the United States." ~ (Mel Robbins).
you may like
- Andrew Jackson Quotes
- james monroe quotes
- phil jackson quotes
- Dennis Rodman Quotes
- Ken Blanchard Quotes
- Citas de Marie Forleo
- Mark Victor Hansen Quotes
- Citas de Steve Pavlina
- Brendon Burchard quotes
- Frases de Tony Gaskins
What is the 5 second rule motivation 5 second rule Mel Robbins quotes? ›
Mel Robbins explains the rule as, “The 5 Second Rule is simple. If you have an instinct to act on a goal, you must physically move within 5 seconds or your brain will kill it.What is the 5 seconds rule quotes? ›
“The 5 Second Rule The moment you have an instinct to act on a goal you must 5-4-3-2-1 and physically move or your brain will stop you.” “I was the problem and in five seconds, I could push myself and become the solution.” “Passion is not a thing, it's a state of mind.”What does Mel Robbins say about motivation? ›
Motivation is garbage. Stop waiting to feel like it. Whatever it is that you want - wake up and go get it. With hard work, patience and optimism - you can make absolutely anything happen.What does the 5 5 mean in 5 second rule? ›
5 second rule is a fast, funny, family board game based on a series of videos from Ellen Degeneres. It's a party game very similar to 30 seconds. In 30 seconds you have to answer 5 questions in 30 seconds, in 5 second rule you have to give 3 answers to a single question in 5 seconds. Easy, right?What are 5 quotes about happiness? ›
- "Happiness depends upon ourselves." — ...
- "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." — ...
- "The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. ...
- "Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it." —
In a nutshell, here's the 5 second rule (in Robbins' own words): “If you have an instinct to act on a goal, you must physically move within 5 seconds or your brain will kill it.” Robbins explains that when you feel an urge to work on a goal, your heart is trying to tell you that there's something you need to do.What does 3 seconds rule mean? ›
The three seconds rule (also referred to as the three-second rule or three in the key, often termed as lane violation) requires that in basketball, a player shall not remain in their team's foul lane for more than three consecutive seconds while that player's team is in control of a live ball in the frontcourt and the ...What basic rule consist of 3 seconds? ›
The O3 rule states that an offensive player cannot be in the lane for more than three seconds while his team has control of the ball.What 3 things motivate you most? ›
- acquiring new skills.
- meeting deadlines, goals and targets.
- coaching others.
- improving processes, finding ways to solving problems.
- leading a team or being a part of a team.
- completing a difficult project.
- overcoming challenges.
- coming up with creative ideas.
The three Rs of motivation are rewards, recognition, and reinforcement.
What are the 4 R's of motivation? ›
In Why Work? (1988, 1995), I suggested that to motivate followers, leaders should employ an appropriate mix of four Rs: Responsibilities, Relationships, Rewards, Reasons.What is the most powerful motivational quote? ›
1. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Gandhi. “Live for what's worth dying for, and leverage technology to create the world you wish to see.”What is the best motto in life? ›
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
- Life every day like it's your last.
- Be yourself. ...
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Let go of who you think you're supposed to be and embrace who you are.
- If you are not obsessed with your life, change it.
- Set some goals, then demolish them.
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - ...
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. - ...
- Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. ...
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. -
- Name 3 People who live on your street.
- Name 3 Apps you play.
- Name 3 Things are funny.
- Name 3 Things you do before going to bed.
- Name 3 Animals that growl.
After counting down from five, she stood up, and that's how she discovered The 5 Second Rule. It changed everything. Today, as she spreads awareness of the rule, she defines it as follows: “If you have an impulse to act on a goal, you must physically move within 5 seconds or your brain will kill the idea.”What are some 3 word quotes? ›
- “I'll be there.”
- “I love you.”
- “Maybe you're right.”
- “I trust you.”
- “Go for it.”
- “Got your back.”
- “How are you?”
- “I want you.”
But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift. The best revenge is massive success. The best way to predict the future is to create it.What is a beautiful life quote? ›
“Life is abundant, and life is beautiful. And it's a good place that we're all in, you know, on this earth, if we take care of it.”What is The 5 Second Rule for overthinking? ›
A simple definition of the 5 Second Rule:
To push yourself out of your head and into action by counting down 5–4–3–2–1 and then taking immediate action towards a goal, or instinct to take action towards something you think of. It's a rule that forces you to make a 5 Second Decision.
What is The 5 Second Rule food? ›
Essentially, the five-second rule is your window of opportunity before food dropped on the floor becomes contaminated with any potentially harmful germs that may be present.What is The 5 Second Rule for depression? ›
The 5 Second Rule distracts from anxieties and directs your attention to what you should be doing by breaking negative cycles. If at any moment you feel like putting something off that you know you should be doing, simply count down 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and take action.What is the 3 to 6 second rule? ›
What Is the 3-Second Rule? Many crashes are caused by drivers following too closely to the vehicle in front. Without sufficient space between vehicles, they cannot stop in time if the car in front brakes suddenly. The 3-second rule advises you to keep a distance of three car lengths between you and the car in front.What is the 3 to 4 second rule? ›
Even if you're confident in your own driving ability, you can't control outside factors like the behavior of other drivers, adverse road and weather conditions, or other unexpected hazards. To reduce the risk of collision, it's safest to stay 3-4 seconds behind the car in front of you.What is 3 in the key? ›
What Is a 3-Second Violation? A three-second violation, which is also known as a “lane violation” or “three in the key,” is a ruling against a basketball player who remains inside the key for more than three seconds.What is a defensive 3 in the key? ›
It is assessed when a member of the defending team spends more than three seconds in the free throw lane (also called the key, the 16-foot lane, or "the paint") while not actively guarding an opponent.Who created the 3-second rule? ›
The NBA introduced the defensive three seconds rule during the 2001-02 season. The rule was implemented to improve the watchability of the game by unclogging the paint and giving offensive players a better chance to make explosive plays at the rim.What is the best motivation in life? ›
- Goals. It should be no surprise that goals motivate us and inspire us. ...
- New. Choosing to learn something new every day will give you a reason to grown and change. ...
- Challenge. ...
- Truth. ...
- Determination. ...
- Laughter. ...
- Perseverance. ...
Self-mastery and growth
Some people are clearly motivated by self-mastery — that motivation to develop and grow. For them, it is their life path. This desire is so powerful that it can drive you towards your self wholeness. But to do it, you should take a certain form of risk and go out your comfort zone.
- Regularly review your goals and progress. ...
- Continue to set new goals. ...
- Keep the momentum up. ...
- Find mentors, for example, someone you look up to who is experienced in the habit you want to change. ...
- Surround yourself with positive people.
What are the 6 principles of motivation? ›
Turner and Paris (1995) identified 6 factors to consider in your own course design to improve student motivation: Choice, Constructing Meaning, Control, Challenge, Consequence, and Collaboration.What are the 5 areas of motivation? ›
, which uses five items to assess each of the five components of motivation: intrinsic motivation, self-determination, self-efficacy, career motivation and grade motivation.What are the seven rules in motivation? ›
- Set a major goal, but follow a path.
- Finish what you start.
- Socialize with others of similar interest.
- Learn how to learn.
- Harmonize natural talent with interest that motivates.
- Increase knowledge of subjects that inspires.
- Take risk.
I. INTRODUCTION 4C is a self-awareness profile which indicates the Controlling, Convincing, Conforming, Consistency of individuals, to assess various aspects like drive to overcome barriers, ability to persuade etc.What are the 14 principles of motivation? ›
They are universal and irrefutable. Those principles are specialisation; managerial authority; discipline; unity of command; unity of direction; subordination of individual interests; proper remuneration and motivation; centralisation; chain of command; order; equity; job security; initiative, and team spirit.What is the most effective motivation strategy? ›
Praise and recognition
One of the simplest, yet most effective ways to motivate employees is to recognize them for their work and provide positive feedback. Recognizing employees for their efforts will communicate that these employees are valued and appreciated, and that their work doesn't go unnoticed.
- “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” — ...
- “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” — ...
- “Don't settle for average. ...
- “Show up, show up, show up, and after a while the muse shows up, too.” — ...
- “Don't bunt.
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." "Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do."What is a strong woman quote? ›
“A strong woman knows she has strength enough for the journey, but a woman of strength knows it is in the journey where she will become strong.”What is a famous quote about life? ›
Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments. Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little. If you live long enough, you'll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you'll be a better person.
What is the best quote? ›
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” “This above all: to thine own self be true.” “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.”What are real life quotes? ›
- " The purpose of our lives is to be happy." — Dalai Lama.
- " Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." — John Lennon.
- " Get busy living or get busy dying." — Stephen King.
- " You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." — Mae West.
- " ...
- " ...
- " ...
“If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.What is a good deep quote? ›
- “Whoever is happy will make others happy too.” ...
- “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” ...
- “Motivation is what gets you started. ...
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” ...
- “Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.” ...
- “We are what we repeatedly do.
- Love For All, Hatred For None. ...
- Change the world by being yourself. ...
- Every moment is a fresh beginning. ...
- Never regret anything that made you smile. ...
- Die with memories, not dreams. ...
- Aspire to inspire before we expire.
A piece of food will pick up more bacteria the longer it spends on the floor. So food left there for 5 seconds or less will probably collect fewer bacteria than food sitting there for a longer time. But fast may not be fast enough. Bacteria can attach to your food as soon as it hits the floor.What is the quote from Zig Ziglar? ›
If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere.” 3) “A goal properly set is halfway reached.” 2) “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” 1) “If you can dream it, you can achieve it."What is the purpose of the five-second rule? ›
Essentially, the five-second rule is your window of opportunity before food dropped on the floor becomes contaminated with any potentially harmful germs that may be present.What is The 5 Second Rule Mel Robbins Reddit? ›
Mel Robbins' 5 Second Rule is useful in completing just about any task or goal. The rule is simple: whenever you are hesitant about something you know you should do, count 5-4-3-2-1-GO and take the first step of action. Survival is the brain's main goal.